LOJEL LUGGAGE WARRANTY
All Lojel luggage is designed, made, and tested to meet our strict quality standards. Your Lojel is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship for 10 years from the day you purchased it. Get the most out of your 10-year warranty by registering your luggage online.
10-YEAR GLOBAL WARRANTY
Every globally released Lojel luggage is covered by a 10-year global warranty that begins from the date of purchase. This warranty is valid whether or not your Unique Serial ID is registered; however, if you do not register your Unique Serial ID, you will need to provide your receipt, invoice, or digital order confirmation to file a claim during your 10-year warranty.
As travelers, we wanted to pair the products we designed to solve real problems on your journey with a service that does the same. The result: personalized support made simple, wherever you travel.
Registering your Unique Serial ID allows you to take full advantage of all the benefits your 10-year warranty entails.
• Worry-free ownership. We know 10 years is a long time to hold onto a receipt, especially when you’re busy traveling, so we keep an electronic record of your purchase on file for your peace of mind.
• Priority support. We outfitted each Lojel luggage with a Unique Serial ID so all you need to get fast, personalized support is your Lojel and we’ll handle the rest.
• Global service network. The relationships we’ve built around the world allow us to ensure a resolution is always within arm’s reach, wherever you’re traveling.
• Authenticity verified. Registering your Unique Serial ID ensures that your product is a genuine and authentic Lojel.
• Exclusive access. Those who register also enjoy early access to Exclusive Content plus Travel Tips and Stories curated by Lojel.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registering your Unique Serial ID Plate is easy, just go to our registration page and complete the form. Then, travel confidently.
(No Unique Serial ID Plate? Learn how to claim your warranty without a Unique Serial ID.)
SEAMLESS REPAIR & REPLACEMENT
If your Lojel is damaged during the warranty period, contact us with your Unique Serial ID or receipt, invoice, or digital order confirmation to submit a repair request.
To help you identify and communicate the issue you’re experiencing with your luggage, this diagram illustrates the anatomy of your luggage and the names of all its parts.
After you’ve contacted us, we’ll connect you with a local dealer, distributor or repair center. We’ll partner to take a closer look at the issue and, if it’s covered under warranty, we’ll ship you the parts needed, repair, or replace the product.
In cases where your repair requires a technician or repair center, all you have to do is get the product to us and we’ll take it from there. If you need to ship your luggage, be sure to ship your luggage using a carrier that can provide tracking information and proof of delivery. This helps us track your shipment in case it is lost by the carrier, damaged in transit, or stolen.
Please note that global support service outside of your country of purchase may be subject to the processing/handling fees of the region where you are traveling.
CIRCUMSTANCES TO CONSIDER
Your luggage warranty does not apply in the following situations:
• If your proof of purchase is lost, defaced or illegible and/or you did not register the Unique Serial ID of your product on our website.
• If the purchase was made through an unauthorized reseller; if the product was imported without permission (i.e. parallel imports); if the product was sold as used, reconditioned, returned, or refurbished.
• If any unauthorized modifications or repairs have been made.
The warranty does not cover:
• Cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents or stains)
• UV degradation or exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, or moisture
• Normal wear and tear (we still provide hassle-free replacement of worn down parts upon request, we just may ask that you pay shipping/handling for the new part)
• Abuse, overloading or rough handling during transport by airlines, 3rd parties, or other travel organizations.
In cases where the damage occurred during transport, contact the airline or travel provider right when you arrive at your destination. Airlines are responsible for damage to your luggage but many have a limited 24 hour claim window. Taking action while you’re still at the airport gives you the best chance of having your damage claim resolved.
In cases where the warranty doesn’t apply, we’ll provide an estimate for any repairs, assistance with 3rd party claim filing, or help locate repair centers as necessary so you can get back to traveling.
This limited warranty applies only to the individual who originally purchased it or that purchaser’s gift recipient and is only applicable for collections released to the global market. Some collections will be covered under local warranties, the list of the globally released collections covered by the 10-year warranty can be found here.
LOJEL BAG WARRANTY
Our bag collections are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years from the date of purchase.
There are a few situations where the bag warranty doesn’t apply. These include: if the receipt, invoice, or digital order confirmation is lost, defaced or illegible; if unauthorized modifications and repairs have been made; or if the product has been used in conditions outside of its intended purpose.
The warranty does not cover damage from improper care or misuse, excessive sun exposure, or the use of inappropriate cleaning products.
It also doesn’t cover normal wear and tear, which includes:
• Exposure to extreme temperatures, acids, solvents, or moisture
• Fabric abrasion
• Rips, tears, or cuts
• Melted zippers or fabric
• Stains (such as grease, oil, dirt, or ink)
If you need more information regarding this warranty, don’t hesitate to contact us.
STAY UP TO DATE
Always refer to this page or contact an authorized local dealer or distributor for the most up-to-date and detailed information.
Please note that we reserve the right to interpret the warranty terms at our discretion and that terms may be subject to change without notice. If you need more information regarding your warranty, our return policy, or anything else, we’ve got the answers at our FAQ.